This week we’ll be celebrating Mental Health Awareness Week, hosted by the Mental Health Foundation. This year the theme is ‘Surviving or Thriving’. Good mental health is more than the absence of a mental health issue. The focus of the week is to look at mental health from a new angle – rather than asking why so many people are living with mental health issues, the aim is to uncover why too few of us are thriving with good mental health. We’re pleased to be supporting this initiative, and we wanted to share with you how you can get involved.
Throughout the week we’ll be sharing news and updates to celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week. Look out for:
• A live Facebook video Q&A with Director of Finance and HR, Bernice Cole, on her top tips on thriving workplace wellbeing. Join the sessionhere on Friday 12th May 1pm
• A series of short videos sharing top tips from the head office team on how we manage our own self care
• Our CEO Poppy Jaman will be blogging on the week’s theme‘Surviving and Thriving’ and sharing some insights on her personal approach to resilience
• Caroline Hounsell, Director of Product Development, Partnerships and Training, will be giving us her top five tips for thriving mental wellbeing
• Photos of our activities in Head Office marking Mental Health Awareness Week
All of these updates and more will be shared on our social media profiles.